Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mortal Kombat Legacy Episode 7



Mortal Kombat Legacy Episode 7

Out of all the Mortal Kombat characters, I was probably most excited to see Scorpion and Sub-Zero the most, and I must say... I'm still kinda left wanting something more. I was given a VERY lengthy back story about Scorpion and his family, including his son, and I just didn't really feel like I got anything from it.



At about nine and a half minutes in to the episode, I finally got to see some action, and some stuff happening with Scorpion's family, and eventually ending with a cool fight scene. Of course it was interrupted with those oh so annoying words, To Be Continued; much like the insanely boring Katana episodes. Thirty seconds of Scorpion and Sub-Zero wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but I will give it until part 2 before I cast my final judgement.



Here is Episode 7:



Please let me know your thoughts on it.

No comments: