Friday, May 20, 2011

Mortal Kombat Legacy Ep 6 - quick review




Mortal Kombat Legacy Ep 6

After the last two episodes I was a little skeptical to watch Episode 6... especially since I knew that it covering Raiden. I went in to the viewing with the thought, "Ok... I have to watch it to continue to give my readers a solid opinion".



Here it is friends:
MKL: You have TOTALLY redeemed yourself. How do you create Raiden in a semi-realistic and not screw it up? He is a God among men, and it needs to be shown. Lambert was an awesome Raiden, and I respected that character because of it, but this is a whole new ballgame. In the new episode of MKL, after Raiden falls from the heavens he lands in the middle of a mental ward. Shortly after that he is sedated, and unable to use his god-like powers in his new human form. After countless tries to get out they have him strapped in to a straight jacket, and heavily medicated. He convinces a young girl to aid in his escape. After the guards try to shoot Raiden with a taser... all hell breaks loose. You don't charge up the God with electricity. I won't tell you much more from there, but the episode was a blast and Ryan Robbins proves he is a worthy Raiden. I look forward to seeing more from his character, and I can't wait to see some of the other ones that are planned.



Here is the most recent episode:




let me know what you think

No comments: