Thursday, March 4, 2010

Holy Crap!!!

Wow! I have over 40 followers now. When did that happen? I haven't even been blogging for two months. That is awesome. It makes me really happy to see that people are at least enjoying what I have to say a little bit. Thanks to everyone for all the support. It is so much fun meeting new people who share similar interests as me. I hope everyone enjoys reading my blog as much as I love reading theirs. Thanks again to everyone for showing interest in Dead End Drive-In. I shall find some way to reward you guys one of these days!



5 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

my zombie says, "urrrghhoooomm"... roughly translates into... more, we want more.

now i am not sure if he is talking about, but lets assume he likes your site.
iZombie

R.D. Penning said...

Tell your zombie not to worry. I'm going to stay as on top of it as I can. I watch horror movies every opportunity that I get. I have even halted my playing of Modern Warfare 2, well not completely, but you get the point.

Scare Sarah said...

I think your blog is great. Well done!

The Mike said...

Good work, chum! Glad to see you're having as much fun with this stuff as I am (or at least I hope you are!)

R.D. Penning said...

Hell Yeah I am! You know I have to be if I am putting down the xbox controller to blog. I'm even blogging during the day when the kids are napping! haha. I think I have a problem. I'll be in Bloggers Anonymous by next year.