Friday, January 27, 2012

Alien Invasion Weekend Begins!!!!

Welcome all to the Alien Invasion Weekend. If you love Alien Invasion movies as much as I do then you are going to love this weekend. I am happy to say that I am not along in this ordeal, and several people have come forward to contribute to the fun.

Jay Shatzer (The Lucid Nightmare) - Battle in Outer Space Review

Jason (Boxoffice Boredom - Alien vs Ninja

Thank you to these guys for getting their reviews in so early! I look forward to hopefully having a few more coming in before the weekend is done!

I just wanted to start today off with one of my favorite things to do, LISTS!!!! SO here is my list of Top Ten Alien Invasion Flicks:

10. The War of the Worlds (1953)



9. Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977)



8. The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)



7. Super 8 (2011)



6. The Blob (1988)



5. The Thing (1982)



4. Critters (1986)



3. Slither (2006)



2. The Live (1988)



1. District 9 - (2009)



I hope everyone enjoyed this launch post, but keep in mind this list was just my top Alien Invasion movies, so the position on the list may not be based on overall movie, but just the alien aspect. Although District 9 would still be #1, I do not like They Live more than The Blob. Now the Alien Invasion reviews can start coming in! Enjoy!!!

No comments: