Saturday, August 6, 2011

Support Film



As a once in a while filmmaker myself, I know how much work goes in to getting your film made, and getting the word out about it. So now I want to take some time to mention a few projects in the making or coming out that need your love and support in order see the light of day.



First up, is Evidence. Following in the footsteps of The Blair Witch Project, this film is done in the documentary style hand held camera, and it most definitely looks to be entertaining. Here you can watch the trailer to see for yourself:



If you want to stay up on updates, please feel free to stop by the facebook page here.

Now doesn't that look like something genuinely creepy?




Next up us "I Chop You". "I Chop You" is actually a dark comedy bloody messy love story. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for Dark Comedies, and this one hasn't escaped my radar. It is about a couple of Butchers in love.

For more information you should check out the Production Blog. Also if you would like to have a hand in helping make this film happen, please check out the Indie GoGO, where you can see a hilarious pitch video made for the film.

Please feel free to be generous, or at least spread the word to help these films make it to your DVD collection, as these people need just as much help with their films as I do with mine.

Also, if you have a film you would like to run by me and see if I will add it to my next Support Film article, please feel free to contact me at deadenddrive-in@hotmail.com or leave a comment below. Thank you for your time.

R.D. Penning

No comments: